Friday, January 05, 2007

Victoria Peak: 23/12/06

Victoria Peak - fresh air, strong wind, lovely scenery.
All this while I've only been able to view it through Hong Kong dramas. Finally got to see the Hong Kong skyline in person. Magnificent view!
My cousin & I. Piu Che, thank you for being such a wonderful host. I really enjoyed my time in Hong Kong ^-^
International superstar & former Bond girl, Michelle Yeoh.
I paid HK$120 to enter Hong Kong's Madame Tussauds Wax Museum; expensive, but it was definitely worth it.

Leslie Cheung @ Koh Koh who died tragically on April 1st, 2003.
The Royal Family & I
The esteemed Madame Tussaud, the brains behind the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Background Scene - Chinese people busy having their pix taken with Andy Lau. A curious Caucasian lady standing beside me asked me a question.

Caucasian Lady: Who is he? Is he very famous?
Ding 'a' Leng: Yes, he's Andy Lau. He's very famous in Hong Kong. He's an actor-singer.
Caucasian Lady: Oh, I guess he's very famous in your part of the world.

Hollywood sex symbol, Marilyn Monroe.
Mdm Tussauds Employee: Excuse me Miss, would you like a pix with Beckham?
(employee asks as I was standing between Yao Ming & David Beckham)
Ding 'a' Leng: No, but I'd like pix with Yao Ming.

Yes, I admit I'm like a dwarf standing beside Yao Ming ^-^

Beatles - they look so real!
Have you ever tasted a bowl of porridge worth HK$88? Neither have I, must ask my Grandma about it...
Steamboat during winter. We had ginseng soup, it's really good. Look at the slices of beef. Simply delicious!
Hong Kong vegetables are so fresh & juicy, top it up with meatballs etc in ginseng soup. My mouth is salivating! Thank you, Danny for bringing us to Hot Pot City.

Duck head, anyone?

No comments: