I'm sitting in front of my computer screen, typing & typing. I've a really bad headache coz I didn't sleep well on the plane (who does?). Just need to send a little update on why I've gone missing for nearly 3-weeks. That's coz I went on a road trip with my housemates & friends. From the sunshine state i.e. Queensland (it's capital is Brisbane), we drove all the way to Sydney, capital of New South Wales & Melbourne, capital of Victoria.
It was hell of a journey. Hahaah don't be jealous but I got to drive as well ^-^ It was an insane road trip. It was my very first road trip & one that I'll never ever forget. After the hectic 11 days, I was back in Brisbane. Even before I could have any form of rest, I'd to get all my laundry done. Worst of all, my first task was to get a place for my housemates & I. Our landlord decided not to renew our lease & we'd to move out by the end of July. Horror of horrors!!!
I managed to get a unit opposite our apartment. It was so crazy coz I signed the contract & paid the rental bond just hours before I was scheduled to leave for Sydney. I was so worried I'd be late for my flight as I'd missed boarding the first two air trains. When I arrived at the airport, I actually ran from the train station to the check-in counter. Here I was dragging my trolley bag & running at the same time. I didn't dare to look behind (had no time as well), coz I think people were staring at me - "what's that girl doing running like mad?"
I got to the counter in time but I was panting frantically just as I did at the train station. When I finally boarded the plane, I could only heave a sigh of relief. Anyway, I'd a fantastic time in Sydney & now it's back to reality. I need to say good night to everybody now. Tomorrow will be another day & I've to start packing. Have a great day everybody & Ding 'a' Leng's back!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're back! You're back! YEAH!!!!
ah lengggggggg
thanks for coming over to sdyney!!! miss you di! :)
hehe
hope to see you real soon!
cheers!
~jessie~
Post a Comment