Monday, June 18, 2007

i've been tagged

4 Jobs I've held in my life
1. box office staff
2. procurement assistant
3. production coordinator
4. line producer

4 Movies I can watch over and over again
1.
the wedding days
2.
when harry met sally
3. blue gate crossing

4. a room with a view

4 Places I've been on Vacation
1. hong kong
2. australia
3. singapore
4. malaysia (my home country's beautiful states, can lah hoh ^-^)

4 Of my Favorite Dishes
1. tom yam seafood noodle
2. mama's specialty - krishnamah chicken
3. granny's specialty - pork w/ potatoes & onions
4. granny's specialty - oyster sauce chicken

4 Places I would like to Visit
1. mediterranean countries
2. japan
3. new zealand

4. europe

4 Most overused Words
1. i
2. don't
3. have

4. any

4 TV Shows I love to Watch
1.
full house
2.
the nanny
3.
fresh prince of bel air
4.
third rock from the sun

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
1. i'm
2. not
3. tagging
4. anybody

1 comment:

the ugly submarine said...

where have you been? mr wanna misses you. a lot.