Woohoo! I spent a night at the Gold Coast with my cousin and his wife, Bin. At first I was hesitant about joining them as I'd to prepare for my exam and finish up my assignment which was due the following week. Then I thought, what the heck, I can certainly afford to spend 2 days with them. It was such an impromptu decision which I'm glad to say was so enjoyable that I found it hard to say goodbye.

Some aquarium shots. I was quite disappointed to see a number of people using their flash to capture pictures. It's common knowledge that the flash will frighten the creatures but people still remain ignorant. Sigh...

The weather was partly cloudy in the morning but by mid afternoon it was sunny. The temperature remained cool with slight winds throughout the day at Seaworld. In short, it was a very good day for sightseeing and visiting theme parks.
Not sure why this pelican is all alone. Maybe it was misbehaving or was unable to get along with its other mates. Hmmm...
This little dolphin was so cute and cooperative. It wasn't afraid of being surrounded by human beings. In fact, it liked having people taking photographs and keeping it company.
Seagulls waiting to have a mini feast. There are plenty of them at Seaworld because the theme park is situated beside the sea.
I expected to see more polar bears but there was only one there. I purposely took it with the metal bars in the foreground. I wanted to show how lonely the polar bear felt. It was fenced up all alone in this huge place.
It's a picture of a sea urchin. I like this shot very much. This is something new for me as I seldom take pictures from this angle.
School of fish - it was funny to see the fishes swimming in one direction and suddenly making abrupt turns to the other side. This went on for quite some time. Luckily none of them bumped into each other.
It feels good to be hundreds of feet above the ground, you get to see so many things from a different perspective. Taken from the ferris wheel ride.
Me trying to be artsey fartsey hahaha! I took the picture from a vertical angle but the horizontal angle looks kinda good to me ^-^ It's another angle of the ferris wheel, taken as we were going up. It was really cool; we were given three rides.
A top shot of Bermuda Triangle, one of the rides at Seaworld. I took a ride with my cousin and Bin and we got splashed with water. As expected our clothes got pretty wet ;opLater on I went on the Pirate with my cousin. Bin watched by the sidelines. I screamed so loud that I thought my cousin would've gone deaf. My heart dropped each time the ship took a dive. Hahaha but it was enjoyable. If the Bermuda Triangle got our clothes wet, the Pirate dried it for us ;op
One of the Best Highlights of Seaworld is the dolphin performance. It was a fantastic programme and I enjoyed every bit of it. Out of the three outdoor activities, the dolphin show is the crowd favourite. We all know why, don't we? ^-^

























1 comment:
I like your pix (and i think it's absolutely cool!) You seems like you had a blast! And may i say, a little fun in between studies is ohkay la. Wish i was there though. Hmm.
Post a Comment