Last Monday we drove down to Harbour Town - four girls and a guy. Gerald felt pretty awkward when we told him we'd all meet up for lunch later. Actually he expected all of us to go shopping together. But it would be pretty hard. I mean we'll be spending at least 15min to 45min in each shop which would not be of interest to him considering they were girls items.
And so, poor Gerald went on his own. We bought nothing from the first shop considering it was a shoe shop. Somehow I can't seem to find shoes with nice designs in Brisbane. It's just too Aussie-fied. Anyway, Esther bought a pair of shoes from Witchery. By the end of the day I managed to get some purchases as well. I was pretty surprised considering I thought it would be hard to find clothes my size. I'm usually quite impatient when it comes to clothes but this time around some of the clothes seem to fit me almost immediately. Esther helped me to choose some nice tops too.
It's my final semester here and I felt I'd to change my image because I'll be graduating soon and the clothes that I have are rather inappropriate for work etc. I've to admit I hardly wear dresses and skirts; ma fan mah. Somehow I managed to find a black dress which fitted me perfectly at Harbour Town. Later on Esther got me to try on a black top with grey shorts and a grey dress. Suffice to say, I bought all three. Never in my life would I have dreamt of buying shorts in Australia. Then I tried on a top with a really nice design which Kai Wen agreed is a good buy.
This was my very first shopping spree in Brisbane and I'm so glad I've Esther and Kai Wen around to guide me. Thanks homie and roomie! Oh by the way I've to thank my parents as well for sponsoring my holiday trip to Movieworld and Harbour Town ^-^
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment