Sunday, September 30, 2007

Is the break really over?

What's wrong with being single? I'm glad mui mui said that even though she's currently in a relationship. I don't know why she said that, maybe it's because of my email. I sent her a super long email after we watched 200 Pound Beauty. I've a lot of things to say but nowadays I can't seem to say it in person to her hence the email. Besides that she was rather busy with assignments so I didn't want to disturb by chatting online as well. Many a time I wanted to place my arm through her arm just like those days but I've refrained from doing so. I'm afraid she'll not like it. Even now I find it hard to give her a hug because I'm afraid she'll pull away.

Our friendship is very different now. It's something I've slowly come to terms with. I strongly believe time helps in forging new memories and enables me to forget things that are best left forgotten. I'm really glad the semester is ending. There's so much to be done - assignments, packing etc that I won't have time to think of other things. Right now what I can think of is to cook some of the dishes that mui mui likes. I won't be around next year, not that I'll be missed that much. Hope that she'll enjoy the food. Yup, got to say my cooking's only so-so, nothing like my Mama and Popo.

Tomorrow is the last day of our 1-week break. It has been a blast even though we've spent half the week at home cooking and cleaning. Of course the house is rather quiet without the guys but we'd our share of fun. Monday onwards I'll be very busy. I've an assignment due on 12 and 19 October, got to get started soon. Oh my goodness, it's October and next week is officially my 10th week of study, four more weeks and I'm done with uni. Feeling the blues...

1 comment:

estarh said...

hugs are always welcome!!! :P more hugs more love. hehehe.