It's my 3rd day of shoot. There were plenty of complications, did we manage to overcome it in the end? I really don't know but suffice to say, I've been learning every single day. Observation is one of the best ways of learning. There were plenty of embarassing moments & one of it was to admit how unprepared we were. There was so little time to do every single thing but in the end lan lan the shoot had to go on whether we're prepared or not (or let's just say partially prepared).
Pre production is the essence of any production shoot. If the Pre prod preparation is weak then you can expect a messy shoot which is what we're experiencing now. However it's not to the point of it being the end of the world. We still laugh & crack jokes, this is what I least expected to experience. Everybody is so fai. There were plenty of tensed moments but I'm glad my Boss is a kind person. She is lively, bubbly, cheerful, understanding, and oh so willing to impart her knowledge to me.
Even though this is just a freelance job, I aim to make the best of it. I'm now back to square one. Nobody really cares what you did three or four years back, what matters is NOW. And as a newbie I've to learn the ropes even faster than my younger peers. With my previous experience, I aim to be on top of the game soon.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
u can do it leng!!!!! gambateh!!! dun give up and ALL THE BEST! can't wait to makan banana leaf with u again! :)
cheers!!!
jessie
Go Leng! Good for you with your job! That is awesome, hope you are enjoying!
Go get it tiger! I'm rooting for you!
Post a Comment