2-weeks? I can't believe I've only been attending post for only 2-weeks. It feels more like a month. Things have been dragging like mad. We managed to overcome initial hiccups during the shoot but never did we imagine we would have to shoot additional footage now. For my colleague and I, this is our first job upon graduating but it never occurred to us that it would be so difficult.
The pessimistic me would be complaining, feeling really down and shouting profanities. The optimistic me would look at this as a huge hurdle which is part of my learning curve. To overcome this gigantic obstacle would hopefully be one of the many highlights of my career in 2008. Right now I can only keep thinking positive, if not, I would've gone mad.
Just can't believe how we've managed to get things going from the very beginning. I guess once the lights turn green, we juz gotta thrust forward till we see the red light at the end of the tunnel. The red light is fast approaching and we've gotta make sure everything's done by the dreaded deadline.
Other than feeling stressed out, I've been watching MTV in the afternoons. Juz to keep track of the latest hits and downloading it immediately. Gotta admit I only started downloading songs on an occasional basis after I went over to Brisbane. I can't imagine not listening to songs while I'm rushing that assignment or even when I'm doing housework. And I do get bored of listening to the same old songs over and over again. That explains why MTV is now my good friend besides Hitz FM and Mix FM. I juz blast the radio while driving. I'm now into Colbie Caillat and have recently downloaded Sean Kingston, Mariah Carey and Timberland's single.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment