Tuesday, January 05, 2010

我和他

Even though he isn't here, he's still on my mind.

On New Year's Eve, I got annoyed because they laughed at me. They ganged up on me. Yeah I know, I shouldn't have said I disliked going there. That that area was difficult to find. It was a case of a slip of the tongue. And it made me sound silly.

So I pulled a sour face. I wasn't happy and he knew it. It only works with him. Why do I act this way when he's around? When he does something which I dislike I'll tell him in the face. Then he'll do silly things to make me laugh -_-" Same goes when he does something which makes "sister" mad.

I hardly behave this way when I work with my ex-bosses. Maybe it's because I've crossed the line. I dare say I hardly manja my ex-bosses. But with him, he even mengada-ngada with us -_-" After all, he did mention when he's the Director, he would behave this way at times. But when he's the Producer/Executive Producer, you won't find him behaving that way.

Many a times, he has disappointed me but I try to let it not be known to him. It depends on the situation. When he tells me he likes kai see pao and forgets to eat the bun even after being constantly reminded, I actually told him off in a sarcastic manner. I even ate one of the buns in front of him. When he saw me eating, he immediately remembered and begged to eat.

This begging act happens occasionally. Yes, when he makes me really, really angry and he's apologetic. How can someone his age act this way? I too feel embarassed with the way I behave. I'm gonna be 30 soon and I behave childishly in his presence. It doesn't help that he's an even bigger child -_-"

By now, you would've guessed that I have a crush on him. Sigh... Can't help it. I've been holding back a lot. It's a case of blowing hot and cold. And at times I get jealous when he chats online with other people. Even when he chats with my "grandma" and "sister".

We talk most when we're in the control room. It's just the two of us. "Sister" likes to pinch him. She even pinches his nipples ;p Something which I'd never dream of doing. But I poke him. Yup, poke his beer belly. And he pokes me back...

Once we talked about whom he sayang most, obviously it had nothing to do with me. I just had to mention "brother" and "second mom". What caught me by surprise was what he said to me several weeks ago. And I was even more surprised and touched when he said those words to me last week. 没有想都他会怎么跟我说。。。

But I do think he kinda likes me assisting him. He mentioned it once many months ago. Way before "sister" and "grandma" joined us. I felt so proud then. Didn't think I'd ever hear such words from such an experienced director/editor. Besides him, lady boss was the first person to acknowledge the fact that she enjoyed working with me.

Have to admit I enjoy teasing him, making fun of him. But when he does the same, it really depends. Sometimes I find myself laughing, sometimes I get annoyed. When I tell him in the face, he'll say, so is it fair that I can call him old or plump but he can't tease me too? With my 大小姐脾气, I said no :p

31st December was supposed to be our last day. However, I ended up extending my contract while he was hired to be an editor second time around. We'll hardly get to meet unless I stay back after office hours. Maybe, maybe if I'm in a good mood, hardworking enough, I might cook dinner for him, "sister", "brother" and "grandma". That's a BIG MAYBE.

No comments: