Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!
Secondly, whatever happened to my poor blog :p I've "abandoned" it, in a way. Been blogging lesser and lesser as time went by. A lot has happened this year. 2009 started with me working on Ghost 2. In May, Ghost finally wrapped production and I joined Iboxx IPTV to work on ITTV.
This year I only worked on two productions. And it's the first time I didn't work with Ivy. It was a fruitful year, whereby I got the chance to be Assistant Director for a TV drama. Working with Ping and Yok Lan, the people behind Popiah's popular dramas was a dream come true. It was also an exhausting experience for me. I nearly collapsed on numerous occasions.
ITTV was the complete opposite of Ghost. It was definitely less stressful, nevertheless as in any production, there were its ups and downs. In Ghost, I was AD and I'd to make many on the spot decisions, of course I'd to consult my Production Manager first. There were so many inexperienced people during shooting. Most of them were interns which at times, made things really difficult. The fact that I was ill prepared didn't make things any better.
However, for ITTV there were less people involved and most of them were either old hands or had worked several years in this industry. I gained a close-knit "family", but this family's closeness is gonna go through some changes since "Father" has left.
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment