It's mid October and Brisbane's really feeling the heat now. From April to July we were greeted with the chilly autumn and winter wind. The water was always cold, luckily we stayed in an apartment and could afford to bathe at night without feeling frozen. In August it rained almost everyday. Going out without an umbrella is something you would definitely regret.
Spring officially started in September. We could feel the heat but it wasn't that warm then. I would still crawl under my quilt at night. Even though having a room all to yourself would be ideal, I actually liked the idea of sharing a room with Kai Wen. Sure, it's cheaper but I enjoy having conversations with her. She cracks me up with her antics ^-^ Back at Festie I shared a room with mui mui but it was more to me having the whole room to myself. The room was certainly bigger than the one at River City. Sometimes the room felt so huge that I felt engulfed in it. Of course I like the privacy but at times I felt lonely even though the whole house was filled with people.
Just when I thought it was time to start packing that parka, sweater and scarf. Time to bring out that pair of flip flops, shorts and cotton T-shirts. It starts getting chilly. Funny how things turn out coz for the past few days it has been really, really windy. I actually felt cold even though the sun was out, thanks to the strong wind. Brissy weather is so unpredictable :p
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment