Tuesday 6/11/07: Notebook screen went blank. Restarted a few times. Finally connected to a desktop monitor. Voila! My hard disk is working but not my beloved widescreen. How lah to watch the DVDs that I borrowed from uni? OK, just joking I should be more concerned about my assignment which is due Friday 9/11/07.
Wednesday 7/11/07: Becky invited me over for dinner. She's leaving on Thursday. It was a simple but heartwarming meal. She's now in Alice Springs, after that she'll be going to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide; last destination is her home country, Taiwan. Will miss her lots. She's a really nice person ^-^ Later that night Joel helped me connect his monitor to my notebook. I think my hands are jinxed coz once I carried the monitor, it wouldn't work. Nothing appeared on the screen. I felt so bad. Luckily Joel had another monitor and that worked fine. Jessie, Joel and Celeste read my really bad first draft.
Thursday 8/11/07: I kept working on my script. It's weird to see the sky getting bright at 5 a.m. I should wake up early to take pictures. That's the best time of day. Received really helpful feedback for my script. Ordered Dominos for dinner.
Friday 9/11/07: Slept at 7 a.m. I wanted to explain my script to Joel but he shushed me and told me to get some sleep -_-" Woke up a little after noon. Got feedback from Celeste, Joel and Jessie. Had to squeeze whatever brain cells that I had left. Celeste came up for a last read. Submitted an hour ahead of time.
A big thank you to Jessie, Joel and Celeste for all their suggestions and feedback. I wouldn't have been able to complete my script without you guys. I was so lost and didn't know what to do. Getting feedback was the best way for me to amend my script.
And Jessie, thanks for enlightening me. I feel much better now. It takes somebody who's been in a similar situation to understand and be able to give advice. Things don't look so bleak now. I can see a ray of light :) I guess the REAL world isn't so scary after all. There are other avenues for me to explore. So glad you were around when I needed somebody to talk to.
To Joel and Celeste: you guys have been so great. Joel's comments on my script were hilarious. I was laughing my head off. It takes humour to take a load of stress off a person's body. Celeste was simply amazing. I have to give her a lot of credit for giving me such great ideas which I did incorporate into my story :)
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no worries. you have still done most of the scriptwriting compared to me. ;)
dun mention it ah leng! always a pleasure talking to you. that's what buddies are for no?
glad u manage to finish ur script on time! :) hehe
all the best for the rest of the subjects..can't wait to read ur other projects..hehe
~j~
Post a Comment