Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Stradbroke Island

Kai Wen, Jacqui and I went to Stradbroke Island last month. It was a day trip organised by the International Students Services. Since it was a day after my assignment, I decided to go. We need to take a break once in a while. Anyway, my next two submissions were in November which gives me a reason to lepak first.

Our first stop was at Brown Lake which was nothing to shout about but I managed to get a picture of this boy with his dog. I eventually used the pix for my Photomedia assignment themed "Redeeming the Homely". The following pictures were taken at Point Lookout - simply beautiful!!! We spent an hour there which was hardly enough. Look at the crystal blue sea, no words can describe how I felt that day. Back home I can only think of the diaper and muddy brown sea, sigh... Wish our government and the people would be more environment conscious.







Taken onboard the ferry to Strabroke Island. The dog looked so sad, seems like its contemplating about life. It looked so adorable too ^-^

No comments: