It's no longer a secret that I'm coming home to KL. Will be arriving early in the morning on 17th December. Yesterday I sent off 48 kilos of excess baggage. Yup, even I didn't realise I'd so many things in Brisbane. And to think I was considered to be the housemate who'd the least stuff at 3306 ^-^ My oh my, I'd have a field day unpacking all my stuff when it reaches on the 21st :/
Today is gonna be another exciting day. There's an Andy Warhol exhibition going on at the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA), Southbank. I'm definitely going for that as well as the talk on Warhol's works. At night I'll be going for Audrey Tautou's latest film, Hunting and Gathering with my homies, Gerald and my neighbours (aka the 2902 residents - Celeste & Ludwig).
And guess what, tomorrow we'll be going for a picnic in New Farm or maybe Mouth Cootha. Wow! To think I've spent nearly 2 years here and I've never gone for a picnic in my life and we'll have one here. Yippeee!!! OK, to be honest if M'sians have picnics, people would think siao wun! Coz it's so hot and the lalang isn't very inviting either. Well it's just like me enjoying a walk at the Botanical Garderns and not thinking of taking a walk at Lake Gardens coz it's so out of the way and it's just weird to tell people you went for a walk there.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment