Saturday, December 08, 2007

First posting of the month

It's officially December and I've yet to post anything. Well, here goes...

Results were released on the 1st and I passed all my subjects. Suffice to say, I could've done much better but I'm pretty satisfied lah. Not that I can do anything to change my GPA/CGPA now coz it's already my final semester. At the very least I attained something which I set out to achieve since first semester last year.

Let's digress a bit. I'll be flying home soon. Right now I'm busy packing and meeting up with friends. Our apartment is in a mess coz my housemates and I are packing, packing and packing. Shawn and I have completed our studies and we're going home. The housemates are officially down to three people.

I'm busy selling furniture as well. So far I managed to sell my Ikea goods - table lamp, study table and chair. Hoping to sell even more tomorrow. I even advertised on Facebook's Marketplace which was no help at all. Most of the people who called me saw my ad at uni. Sigh... and I thought it was the place to network and be known.

I've also been busy having my picture taken with my lecturers and tutors. OK, selected teachers lah. Of course priority goes to my fave teachers. Well, some of them are away on holiday so I do feel a bit sad that I can't get my pix with them. But other than that, I got to take pix with most of my fave teachers.

By the way, my friends are pretty excited to know I'm coming back. They've been asking me for the past few weeks. Am I excited about going home? Well, actually I'm still in a daze. I've so many things to do now that I don't have much time to think about other stuff. I definitely need to get my pet project going when I'm back. Look for a job as well. Spend time with my family and catch up with friends and ex-colleagues etc.

No comments: