Thursday, July 10, 2008

Absence

My dear readers, I'm currently involved in a feature film shoot. Will be busy the whole month of July. Which means I won't be able to update my blog on a regular basis.

Have been unwell since I started working on this project. Fell sick during post production of the TV commercial. Guess this happens when you hop onto the next project without getting sufficient rest in between.

Today's Shoot Day 9 of 23 and I'm feeling much better. Most of the crew and even the lead actors were unwell during the shoot. No thanks to the heat and long working hours. Yeah and I do mean coming back at 3.00am in the morning almost every day. We're all looking forward to our rest day tomorrow. My colleague even mentioned to me her plans for tomorrow - to catch a movie. As for me, I made a haircut appointment. But I'm having second thoughts coz I really want to watch Kungfu Panda.

This is my first feature film shoot and I never expected it to be this tiring and stressful. When you're involved in TVC's, you're busy for a period of 1-month which includes the shoot days. But for feature film, you might be busy for 3-6 months depending on the size of the project, and that might only be for pre production alone. The shoot might take 1-2 months on its own.

Will be back with more updates and of course I hope to write the City Girl in Kampung short story soon. I'm sure you'll miss reading my postings :)

No comments: