Monday, May 04, 2009

a GhOst-Ly ending is coming...

It's close to 5-months that I've been working with the present company. This is the first time I'm working beyond 4-months as a contract staff. This is also the first time I often hang out with the crew and production team after work. We'd have supper or breakfast. Yeah man... breakfast coz we've overnight shoots which end around 7.00am :p

Frankly speaking, my brain's fried. So fried I can hardly think properly. I stopped analyzing the script long ago. Nowadays I actually doze off on set, something which I hardly do in the past. I mean, to be caught sleeping in between shoot is not something I'm proud to announce. But of late this has been happening. I guess it's my body's way of telling me - "Hey! You're a human not a robot. You need rest too!"

Three-weeks ago my worst nightmare happened. I fainted. I didn't set my alarm clock. I slept all the way. When I woke up at 8.30am, I realised I'd 22 missed calls from the new AD. 22 missed calls!!! WTF!!!! I just panicked. I didn't know what to do. Tears actually rolled down my face. 8.30am!!! It's also our Departure Time. What happened???!!! What happened to ding 'a' leng??? At that very moment, everything got thrown out of the door.

No comments: