I've a lot of things on my mind now. I really don't know how to tell it to you, my dear readers. The inevitable happened and something which I didn't think would happen so soon, happened. Whether I like it or not... whether I'm ready or not... I just had to accept it. I tried to fight, I tried to push it aside, I tried to persuade...
I'm not sure what God has in store for me... He sure did fool me this time... Just when I least expect it, somebody came into my life. But he left as soon as he arrived... Was it good while it lasted? We had some really good times... Kept me longing for more...
The ONE who'll ALWAYS be NUMBER 1...
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is never the destination, but the process that is more important. At least you've enjoyed it, no?
Cheer up!!!
~jessie~
Post a Comment