It's officially my third week of study. It's also my final year (scared leh), the thought of going back to work scares me a lot! Being a student allows me to be in the comfort zone. Working is an entirely different ball game altogether. FYI, I spent the weekend in the library, not that I wanted to but I did force myself to get up early to get some reading assignments done. Since the day I arrived, I've been sleeping in almost everyday (that was until classes started, of course).
Folks out there, I'm not a bookworm neither am I a nerd but sometimes you just feel like getting out of the house for some fresh air. Staying at home means procrastinating, I'll be doing everything but the assignments. Believe me, I'd rather clean the bathroom, wash the toilet, vacuum the living room, iron my clothes, the list goes on and on and on...
I think I've a sleeping pattern here. It must be a 30-min power nap, that is in between my readings. My eyes would get so heavy that my eyelids would automatically close. Somehow after the nap, I get so refreshed that my brain seems to work. I mean, I actually understood what I just read ^-^ I have to get this out of my system! Academic readings were written by people who just love using bombastic words. The poor, poor students (me included!) have to scratch our heads, reread and reread just to understand the terms and definitions etc. Why can't an Apple just be an Apple? *Sigh
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
eh aunty, wat la u..go study setengah jalan pigi tidur pulak..apa lar...
study hard hard arh, the working world is waiting for you! muahahahaha
it can be kinda interesting this working world...i know u'll like it. hehe
~jessie~
Post a Comment