The title sounds cliche but speaking of which, I haven't had the privilege of seeing the sun rise. You know those Hongkie Cantonese dramas where the hero would often bring the heroine to see the sun rise? Well, I would just like to spend an outing with my girlfriends; have dinner, have a chat over some wine at the beach. Hahaha playing Indian poker would also be fun ^-^ Haven't played it in a while.
Last semester, we went to Noosa for a girls outing. We spent two nights in an apartment. I drove, yes, I finally drove after having not driven in 8-months. OK, we took turns driving. We rented a Mitsubishi and off we went. It was quite an adventure, something that I've never done before - road trip.
Since I'm on the travelling topic, I've to be honest that I felt kinda embarassed when I was back in M'sia. People asked whether I've been to the 'worlds, as in Movieworld, Seaworld etc. I'll see how, that's if I can round up some mates to join me ^-^
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment