






FRIM stands for Forest Research Institute of Malaysia. The above pictures were all taken at the forest reserve. And yours truly went on a solo jungle walk last weekend. Mind you, there were plenty of people keeping me company on that day. It's really nice to see families waking up at the crack of dawn, walking around in their T-shirts and track pants while holding onto the hands of their lil' ones.
Breathing in the fresh air and being surrounded by the lush greenery made me momentarily forget about the things which were lingering in my head for the past few weeks. The fact that I made it to the canopy walkway was a big achievement for me. There were several makeshift rest stops which I made full use along the way. Going up was no mean feat and I did gasp for breath several times. Not to mention it was a good work out for my knees and limbs. I always feel extra good when I get sweaty all over. The sticky feeling is yucky but you definitely feel so energised that you keep wanting more.
No comments:
Post a Comment