Friday, October 13, 2006

Moving on...

Recently, I relearnt a lesson. I guess time & time again we need to remember how to be independent, learn to let go, to be kind, and sharing. It was deja vu in a way how I keep relearning this lesson every few years. I could even tell my friends, go with the flow & do not expect, lest you'd be disappointed. Sometimes I forget & I need people to remind me about the same thing. I guess that's what friends are for.

Uni life can get kinda lonely sometimes, you may have friends but not close friends.
I would like to widen my circle but tis hard. You may want to get to know the other person, but it doesn't mean they would reciprocate. So you just have to move on & look for other friends.

I've two friends who would always pop up on MSN each time I needed someone to talk to. Call it sheer coincidence but they'd just be there. They would lend me their ear & offer their two cents of advice. It was comforting talking to them each time. Thank you, Chin Hor for being such a valued koh koh. Hitomi, I can't thank you enough for your advice. I'm glad you pointed out my mistakes to me. Only a true friend would be brave enough to do so.

No comments: