Monday, October 16, 2006
Smile an Everlasting Smile...
Recently I was too caught up with the S-T-R-E-S-S from all my assignments that I've forgotten how to ^-^ (Smile). I would wake up with a frown on my face. I would complain incessantly, making life miserable towards the people around me. I felt that people should take pity and help me. Instead I was driving those closest even further away. Too caught up in my own little world, I conveniently forgot that other people had their own problems too. I guess it takes time for one to realize or because reality hits when you least expect it to. It's another lesson well learnt. I recall my Third Aunt's (Sam Yee Mah) advise "Happy, unhappy you still need to go on with life. Why not lead your life in a happy manner?" (directly translated from Cantonese). Well said & that's what I'll do everyday - remind myself to ^-^ every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment