Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Creative Industries Precinct

This is such a cool looking bus stop located at Creative Industries Precinct.


Ongoing construction at Creative Industries (CI) Precinct. On the right are student accommodations which we can ill afford. It's beautiful & located right smack in the middle of QUT campus, with a new supermarket called IGA there as well, but, too bad...

Part of the Creative Industries Precinct.

Part of the CI Precinct. La Boite Theater is situated over here, we can go for theater performances but I seldom go as it's quite expensive even though they've student priced tix.

Part of the CI Precinct.

I attend tutorials at Room 305 for the subjects, Creative Industries & Film Genres.

3rd floor foyer; my tutorial classes are normally on this floor.

3rd floor foyer - reverse shot.

Wide shot of the CI Precinct. Some of my classes are held here.

391 is a free bus for QUT students & staff. We can take it to Gardens Point (city campus) & Kelvin Grove campus. I'm mostly based at Kelvin Grove.

No comments: