Saturday, October 28, 2006

Vermilion Carryall

It comes in various shapes, colours & sizes. Something that girls go ga ga over. But maybe it's my personality, I naturally get excited over the latest movie screening. Makeup, accessories, clothes, shoes unfortunately aren't second nature to me. It doesn't mean that I don't pay attention to them, it's just less attention.

Thus, when my homie surprised me recently with a red colour Country Road bag, I was evidently shocked. I didn't expect anything & somehow I felt that I didn't deserve this expensive gift. My first gift in Brisbane; a belated birthday cum thank you present.

Alas, I've no camera with me. So please bear with me as I try my best to describe how the bag looks like. Somehow 'red bag' didn't sound nice, so I decided to call it my 'vermilion carryall'. It's a very handy carryall, not too big nor too small, just nice to fit in my stuff especially if it's for an overnight stay. I could even fit in my notebook, adaptor, some change of clothes, lecture notes etc. There's a small pocket inside which is big enough to fit my handphone, wallet, keys etc.

Thank you, Esther for being so thoughtful. I love the gift very much. Will use it as often as I can.

No comments: