Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1) Sometimes I talk or mumble while I'm asleep. My sister & roommates can attest to that :p
2) I love going to the beach. When I went to Noosa, Sunshine Coast which is 2-hours drive from Brisbane, it made me want to get my very own beach house ^-^
3) I'm quite a neat freak. I like things to be organised. Messy housemates would really drive me mad. Fortunately I haven't encountered such people. Thanks homies! ^-^
4) I have two diplomas - Computer Science & Broadcasting. IT was never meant for me so please, no questions about programming, absolutely hate it. At one point in time I thought I was stupid or something coz my friends could understand the programming language but not me. Then I realised it's because God made people different for a purpose. I really salute my friends who can understand the jargon.
5) I used to fear dogs. When I was about 4-years old, a small dog ran out of a neighbour's house. It kept barking & barking. I'd never seen a dog before & it's barking frightened me. Then when I was in primary school, a neighbour's dog (with red eyes, don't ask me why) placed its jaw on my thigh. Luckily there were no teeth marks & I wasn't hurt. I have no idea how I managed to overcome my fear after many years but I'm very glad I did ^-^
6) I have a fear of Chinese vampire horror films. It's really scary to see those white faced vampires with red circles on their cheeks jumping around in their Qing dynasty costumes. As a kid I often had difficulty sleeping after watching those films. My grandmother would tell me to think of something funny & it really helped me to get some sleep. I haven't seen a Chinese vampire film in a while & I wouldn't want to.
7) I love reading comics. Japanese manga: Doraemon, Dr. Slump, Momoko Sakura, and Detective Conan. I also have a huge Archie comics collection (Aaahhh.... those were the days).
8) I used to idolise Jordan Chan Siu Chun. He's a really good actor and singer. He was so damn good in The Wedding Days. I even had his poster in my room along with his albums (cassette tape era) :p Unfortunately he's not getting any good roles anymore.
9) In 2003, I paid RM 200 (I never expected to pay that much money) to catch David Tao in action. It was a blast!!! It was the first & last concert I've ever attended. I love his songs; his best albums would be his first & third, Taoism & Black Tangerine (dedicated to the World Trade Center victims). (Aaahhh.... those were the days).
10) I like taking part in surveys. Can't help it mah coz when I see a questionnaire in a restaurant, online survey or when my uni asks for feedback, I give loh :p
_____________________________________________
And now is your turn to surprise me with the little facts of you. You've been tagged:
1) I've
2) decided
3) not
4) to
5) tag
6) anybody
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment