Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rainy days...

Have you ever had that feeling whereby you promised somebody something but you end up disappointing that somebody? I feel so bad. Is it just me or does it happen to other people as well? To hear the disappointing tone in that somebody's voice really makes me feel so upset. I love to hear the happiness in their voice.

Why does it bother me so? It's considered a small matter. It's considered a petty matter but a promise is a promise. I must make it up to that somebody. Of course there's nothing much one can do when it rains. We'll definitely hang out on a better day.

Anyway, we went to Ekka yesterday. Unlike last year, this year we had 3 additional housemates. It's different from last year. The more the merrier I guess but even then, last year I'd an enjoyable time with Esther. It was sunny & bright. It felt good to feel the warm sun shining on me. This year it was cloudy. Rain clouds have descended on Brisbane. Luckily it mostly rains in the middle of the night.

However it started raining in the morning today. I'd to postpone my shooting adventure with Jacqui. It's still raining...

No comments: