Monday, August 27, 2007

Lookin' 4ward2 September

I'm really looking forward to the September holidays. Girls nite in all the way. Last year, Esther, Therese & I went to Noosa for three days. It was fantastic!!! I was so looking forward to another girls outing this year. I'm so glad we'll be going somewhere during the mid-semester holiday.

It'll be the last girls outing for me as this is my last semester of study. That's why I'm so looking forward to it. After graduation, it'll be hard to meet up with my ex-housemates & friends that I've made in Brisbane. I want to take this holiday opportunity to have as much fun as possible as well as to catch up with all my Brissy friends. I'm starting to miss everybody :(

Last year I bought a box of Kam Lun Tai mooncakes. I bought the M'sian made mooncakes because I didn't know whether the ones from Hong Kong were tasty enough. At that time Esther was hardly at home as she was doing her assignment at her friends' place. The house was often quiet.

One day I'd a pleasant surprise as Esther was finally at home & it was also the Mid-Autumn Festival. As she was fast asleep, I wanted to surprise her by lighting the mini lantern which I got courtesy of the box of mooncakes. Unfortunately I was the one who got surprised because the lantern caught fire. It really ruined my day of wanting to celebrate Mooncake Festival with Esther. We ended up sitting at the dining table sharing some mooncake. I guess it was some form of consolation coz I got to spend time with her.

This year I'm determined to organise a Mid-Autumn Festival celebration with my four homies. I want to make it as memorable as possible. Again it's because it's my final semester, I just want to make the best of everything.

No comments: