Friday, May 16, 2008

My two Brissy friends

When you've nothing to blog about, tis good to dig up old pix. I've been meaning to display these pix since December, unfortunately I procrastinated. Let me introduce you to Tiffany and Paula. Tiff's from Malaysia while Paula's Australian.

Paula and I attended the same tute for Narrative in Creative Industries. She's of Portuguese descent, however she can hardly speak the language. I found Paula to be a highly creative person and I enjoyed talking to her. She's highly passionate about ballet and aspires to pursue it as a career.

Even though I've never seen her dance, I'm pretty sure she's got what it takes to succeed.
She's as light as a feather and the size of her waist is to die for. I can hardly see any excess fat on her body. She's so lean, petite and thin.

When Tiffany organised the farewell gathering, I was so touched. One of my fave photos is of me and Paula holding onto our Xmas cards. Yes, that photo hid my big arms and made my face look smaller and sharper :p I looked so much thinner. Or was it because I lost some weight and got tanned after coming back from Cairns? Hmmm...


Anyway, Tiffany and I took similar subjects i.e. Film Genres, Documentary Theory and Practice and International Cinema. She loves watching films too. However I think she's more inclined to Asian films. Tiff and I helped each other out during the exam period. Both of us would meet up to watch the films which were coming out in the exam. We'd discuss ways to answer the questions etc. In short, she's a great study mate ^^

p.s. The pix were taken in the Central Business District. We had coffee at Starbucks, Myers Center. Then it was time to say 'kimchi/cheese'. It was really funny how Paula and I had to keep changing positions. Each time Tiff pressed the button, Paula's pix would turn out to be overexposed coz Paula has really, really fair skin. In the end, we managed to find the right position ^^

No comments: