Monday, June 23, 2008

Nokia + Photoshop

A little fever, sorethroat and sniffles won't get me down. My dear readers, some pictures taken using my camera phone. I find the outcome rather good. I experimented with some of the pictures using Photoshop.

Chrysanthemums for my maternal grandmother. She passed away in 1999.

Offerings for my grandmother. These offerings resembling mini lanterns were folded by my Mama. The wordings on the paper come with special meanings.

What you get when you finish that last sip - ala fish eye lens.

You'll never be able to guess where I took this picture. The colour and tweaking has rendered it virtually unrecognisable ^^

Same goes for this picture. Wanna play chess or draughts?

What goes on behind a restaurant's back alley?

Bob! Bob the Builder! - the Power of Pink, Lime Green & Turquoise.

Bob! Bob the Builder! ~ Bob's colours - Yellow construction hat and Blue lofty. ~

Negative/insight

Snake-like curves are so interesting

Lines, curves and beautiful scenery go hand in hand :)

No comments: