Monday, August 25, 2008

My simple Wishlist?

1. Travel the world over - Asia, Mediterranean islands, Europe, and Eastern Europe. There must be a reason why God made the world so vast. There must be a reason why planes were invented. I must travel and see the world.

There's nothing like seeing and touching things before your very own eyes. The idiot box can only show and explain things to you. But can it feel? Can it change you? I definitely believe that travelling is one of the best forms of education, especially life education.

2. My very own bachelorette pad - Queen-sized bed, bean bags, cosy couch, artsy fartsy deco

3. $$$$$

4. To be able to give even more to my family

5. An international assignment - sounds glamorous? Hahaha yes I wish to work overseas.

Sigh... when can I ever afford to have such a lifestyle
with my meagre salary. I can't even afford to have a room to myself. The rental out there is exorbitant. Even if I save for 10 years, I don't think I can afford an apartment.

Yes, I do have a romanticized notion about life. I am thankful for everything that I have but as a human being, it's normal to desire for better things. If there was no desire or want, then a lot of things wouldn't have been invented. I guess being discontented can lead to one having a different outlook about life on a whole. It depends on how you look at things - in a positive or negative light.

What can I do meanwhile? Travelling is still an option. Will look out for Cuti-Cuti Malaysia packages for now. Need to get more jobs coming in. Of course, a larger paycheque (cross my fingers).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, it ain't no eastern europe or any mediterianian islands, but i hope your cuti cuti msia up the hill was a great one! :)